AVEXIR AVD4UZ124001708G-2COR Core Series 16GB Kit (8GB x 2) quad channel 288-pin DDR4 2400MHz 16-16-16-36 DIMM desktop memory module
Avexir Core Series is designed specifically for the extreme power users who focus on challenging the excellence in high performance gaming experience.
The Core Series is developed by Avexir R&D team with 10+ years’ experience of researching in memory core technology and designed specifically for the power users and gamers who demand ultimate performance and extreme reliability gaming modules
Avexir strictly adheres to quality standards set by JEDEC (the Joint Electron Devices Engineering Council) and ISO9001.
With 100% hand-tested extensively in multiple PC major-brand motherboard environments at its rated speed, Avexir makes sure that both stability and performance of every memory module reach the highest quality criteria.
JEDEC Standard: DDR4-2133 CL15-15-15-35 1.2v
XMP: DDR4-2400 CL16-16-16-36 1.2v
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VPP – 2.5V (2.375V to 2.75V)
- VDDSPD=2.25V to 2.75V
- Data transfer rates: PC4-2133
- Programmable CASLatency: 17,16,14,13,12/li>
- Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch/li>
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- On-Die Termination (ODT)
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- PCB: Height 1.180″(30.00mm), double sided component